Epson TM-C7500G 2.01"x2.03" Lip Balm Labels Glossy BOPP (51.054mm x 54.102mm) C75G-934012
Lip Balm Labels made from Glossy BOPP label stock.
Lip Balm Label Material:
BOPP stands for Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene, a type of polypropylene film that has been stretched and extruded. The BOPP process results in a strong material that is easy to coat, print, and laminate. The Epson TM-C7500G High Gloss Polypropylene film labels offer water, grease, oil, flex-crack, and puncture resistance. In addition, these labels won't shrink or wrinkle with changes to the environment and they result in crisp, clear text and images.
For best results, you must select your Epson TM-C7500G printer's reduced saturation settings. Our Epson TM-C7500G High Gloss Polypropylene labels affix to products using a general purpose permanent adhesive.
White BOPP film labels for Epson TM-C7500G color label printer are ideal for products that are exposed to moisture, oil, and variable temperatures. Producers of products containing oils such as cosmetics, lotions, and moisturizers often choose BOPP film labels due to their resistance to oil and grease.
Epson TM-C7500G Lip Balm Label Details:
- C7500G Label Size (inches): 2.01"x2.03"
- C7500G Label size (millimeters): 51.054mm x 54.102mm
- C7500G Label orientation: 2.01 inches wide by 2.13 inches long on the roll
- C7500G Label shape: Rectangular
- C7500G Label corners: Rounded (0.125" corner radius)
- C7500G Labels across: One
- Roll size: 3" (76.2mm) core with maximum 6" (152.4mm) outside diameter
- Label Printer Type: Inkjet printable labels
- Perforations: Yes (allows for easy separation and fan-folding of labels)