Epson TM-C7500 GHS BS5609 Label Printer
Epson TM-C7500 GHS Label Printer: Print Your Own GHS BS5609 Labels
What happens when you combine Epson's pigment-based inkjet technology with BS5609 certification, ease-of-use, and an affordable business leasing program? You get the ability to print your own, full color, high resolution GHS BS5609 labels using a high speed, desktop label printer.
What is the Epson TM-C7500 GHS Label Printer Used For?
The Epson TM-C7500 GHS label printer is a fast and versatile matte label printer designed specifically for printing the most durable self-adhesive labels available. Many Epson TM-C7500 owners also use it to print their own barcodes, event tickets, wristbands, and other labels requiring both good looks and durability.
Advantages of the Epson TM-C7500 include:
• BS5609 certification — Desktop GHS label printing in full color using Epson pigment-based inks and certified label materials
• Speed — Prints at up to 11.7 inches per second
• Quality — The Epson TM-C7500 prints high resolution (1200 x600 dpi) labels
• Efficiency — This label printer uses large 300 ml, individual (CMYK) ink tanks for improved ink efficiency and reduced costs
• Capacity and flexibility — The Epson TM-C7500 accepts 8" OD label rolls, and can be extended to accept 12" OD label rolls with the optional external unwinder. It accepts both label rolls and fan-fold label sheets and prints labels from 1.2 to 4 inches wide.
Epson TM-C7500 GHS Labels, Ink, and Supplies
Optimedia Labs has the Epson TM-C7500 (matte version) in stock as well as a healthy inventory of blank label media, ink cartridges, and supplies for it. Our blank labels are engineered specifically for the Epson TM-C7500's pigment-based inks and inkjet technology. We also carry BS5609-certified media specific to this label printer.
Affordable Business Leasing
The Epson TM-C7500 GHS label printer is competitively priced — and monthly financing is available. Our business leasing program (on approved credit only) allows you to pay for the Epson TM-C7500 GHS label printer over time, all while deducting the lease payments from your taxes and enjoying its productivity. If you'd prefer to pay as you go rather than come up with the purchase price all at once, apply for a business lease through Optimedia Labs.
Why Choose the Epson TM-C7500 GHS Label Printer over its Sibling the Epson TM-C7500G (Gloss)?
Epson produces two models of the Epson TM-C7500. The original one (the Epson TM-C7500 GHS label printer), which prints only matte labels, and its sibling the Epson TM-C7500G, which prints glossy labels such as glossy polypropylene, polyester and glossy clear labels using modified inks. Both label printers are nearly identical. The main differences are the ink and label media used. If you need to print GHS BS5609 labels, you'll want to choose the matte version (Epson TM-C7500). If you need to print product labels and want to use glossy materials, choose the glossy (“G”) version. The other difference is that the glossy version is NOT GHS BS5609 compliant but the Epson TM-C7500 matte version is.
We realize that having two nearly identical label printers is confusing, and we are happy to answer any questions you may have about either of these (or any other) label printers. Contact us today to learn more.
Want to see what the output of the Epson TM-C7500 GHS label printer looks like? Send us your label file in JPEG or PDF and we'll print and mail you some sample labels.
The Epson TM-C7500 color label printer will produce gorgeous labels with Just in Time Color™ label printing technology.
Epson TM-C7500 inkjet label printer specifications:
- Up to 11.7 inches per second print speed
- Print resolution up to 1200 x 600 dpi
- Pigment-based inkjet technology
- Large individual ink cartridges (CMYK) for low and efficient ink cost
- Print labels from 1.2" to 4" wide
- Rear-feed printing capability for fanfold and large rolls (8" to 12" OD rolls - requires optional external unwinder unit)
- Internal label unwinder that accomodates up to 8" OD and 3" core
- BS5609 certified for GHS labels
- USB/Ethernet network connectivity
- Includes printer, power cord, driver CD, sample label roll and cable (for USB model)
- Windows & ZPL drivers
- One year Epson depost warranty (Optional 3-years extended warranty is also available)
- Optional onsite warranty also available for up to 4 years