Industrial barcode labels serve an important function when it comes to ensuring a company's compliance with government standards, commitment to reliable delivery and adherence to inventory tracking practices. There may be no better asset than these labels, which present a practical solution to the issues above.
However, when businesses look to produce barcode labels, some may find that they forgo this crucial investment due to their belief that the costs of instituting this system will be too high. Many business owners may be surprised to note that they can create high-quality labels for their candles, cleaning supplies, pet foods and more which are not only scratch-, smudge-, tear-, and water-resistant, but also cost-effective to produce.
Benefits of Printing Labels In-House
By investing in tools that allow them to print their own labels in office, business owners, managers, and decision makers can gain the devices they need to begin addressing problems with compliance, delivery or product tracking. For example, whether a company needs to label specialty products for test marketing, a special promotion or to proof labels before a larger and longer run, business owners can gain flexibility while investing in the fastest desktop label printers available.
Benefits of Owning the Best Printer
By purchasing the right printer, company owners can take advantage of the cost savings that some manufacturers allow. For instance:
- Primera LX900 Color Label Printer is a super-fast, high-resolution label printer capable of printing crisp barcode labels on demand. With a resolution of up to 4800 dots per inch, the Primera LX900 supports all of the popular linear and 2D barcode types.
- The device adds color to the mix allowing you to customize logos, product images, and more.
- This printer uses individual cyan, magenta, black and yellow cartridges instead of color and black ones. As such, business owners only need to replace the specific cartridges they need, eliminating excess spending on ink that never contributes to tackling a necessary business task.
- Primera LX900 label printer allows you to keep your barcode printing in-house. Thus, you can respond quickly to changes in manufacturing or export requirements. With the LX900 barcode label printer, there's no need to order more labels than you need.
- The printer accepts labels measuring up to 8 inches across, making it perfect for wide format tags.
Partnering with Optimedia Labs
At Optimedia Labs, we provide a wide product selection to companies looking to meet the demands of an ever-changing market with barcode labels. But, in addition to offering only top-quality Primera printers to our clients in the United States, Canada, and Australia, we also offer services that few of our competitors provide.
Optimedia Labs offers blank barcode labels made specifically for Primera LX900 label printers. Whether you need small labels or wide ones, the Optimedia Labs team is here to be of your service.
- Sample Barcode Labels. Start by requesting a free sample label kit and test our barcode labels before placing an order.
- Custom Barcode Labels. Do you have an unusual size or shape? Optimedia Labs offers custom barcode labels. Just send us a custom label request and tell us the details.
Additionally, we provide same-day shipping on all supplies from Canada, a knowledgeable full-time sales staff that answers queries via a toll-free line. Contact us today to find out how your company can achieve the benefits of barcode labels with the Primera label printer.