UniNet iColor 700 Digital Label Press with Harlequin Rip 120V
Optimedia Labs is pleased to carry the UniNet iColor 700 digital label press, a robust industrial label printer designed for blazing fast, just-in-time label production. The UniNet iColor digital label press is a CMYK LED toner-based laser label printer that delivers photo quality images at speeds of up to 30 feet per minute.
Why Should You Get the UniNet iColor 700 Digital Label Press?
This is a versatile, high quality digital label printing solution that is one of the most affordable to operate thanks to its low per label ink costs. If you print upwards of 3,000 labels per month, you'll likely find that the iColor 700 quickly pays for itself in reduced ink costs.
In addition, the UniNet iColor 700:
• Accepts a much larger variety of blank label media than its laser-based competitors. Its LED laser operates at a lower temperature, allowing for the use of polypropylene, polyester, and vinyl materials. These materials would melt in other laser label printers.
• Produces beautiful, high resolution labels at 1200 x 600 dpi.
• Prints on a variety of label roll sizes from 6 inches to 8.5 inches wide.
• Prints with the matrix on or off, eliminating the need for a standalone matrix removal system.
• Supports optional variable data printing such as serial numbers and barcodes.
• Includes an integrated output rewinder.
• Has a white toner option that prints white graphic and text on clear or black labels.
UniNet iColor 700 Labels, Supplies, and Toner
Optimedia Labs carries everything needed to print beautiful product labels on the iColor 700 including:
• Blank label rolls — The iColor 700 accepts a large variety of blank label media, and Optimedia Labs carries a huge selection of paper, polyester, polypropylene, and vinyl label rolls. Choose from continuous or die cut label rolls. Our UniNet iColor 700 labels are specially formulated for use with this digital label press and its toners, resulting in optimal printed labels.
• Printing supplies and toner — We carry various supplies and toner for the UniNet iColor 700 including UniNet iColor Variable Data Software, replacement CYMK toner cartridges, and the optional white toner kit.
Lease the UniNet iColor 700
We offer a more affordable way to get the UniNet iColor 700: a business lease (on approved credit). Our leasing rates are competitive, with several terms offered. Leasing an iColor 700 allows you to pay for your new digital label press as you use it, and you can write it off as a business expense on your taxes! If you are switching from a label press with higher ink costs, such as the Primera LX900 or LX2000, you may find that your monthly savings in ink help pay for, if not completely pay for, your monthly lease payment.
How Much Can You Save with the UniNet iColor 700?
Optimedia Labs will be happy to do the math for you. Simply send us your label design file (PDF) and tell us how many labels you print on a monthly basis. We will then print your labels on our UniNet iColor 700 and mail them to you along with a detailed cost analysis. We know you'll be impressed.
Optimedia Labs' label printing specialists can help you determine if the UniNet iColor 700 is the right digital label press for your needs. Send us your design file or contact us today to learn more.
Checkout the iColor 700 in action video: