VIPColor VP495 Color Label Printer | Suitable for outdoor use or highly durable label for Drums and GHS applications
The VIPColor VP495 Color Label Printer enables the affordable, just-in-time generation of BS5609-certified GHS labels for outdoor and indoor label applications. Produced with the help of a revolutionary HP pigment inkjet technology, these labels will laugh at all kinds of weather with no need for special coatings or lamination, and the VP495 guarantees their durability for up to one year.
VIPColor VIP495 Is A Multi-Talented Label Printer
No one-note-Johnny here, the versatile VP495 is perfect for printing any labels that must resist scratches and smudges while withstanding prolonged exposure to light and moisture. This includes:
- GHS labels.
- Drum labels
- Barcode labels
- Industrial labels
- Logistic labels
- Hardware labels
- Chilled food and beverage labels
- Frozen food labels.
- Bathroom-product labels.
- Gardening labels.
When used with the VIPColor VP495 labels, these labels will go from printer to product without any special protection. Moreover, the VIPColor VP495 label printer’s ability to combine graphical designs with UPC codes and other variable data eliminates any need for overprinting. With the VIPColor VP495 label printer, it's one and done.
VIPColor VP495 Ink Cartridge Technology
The VIPColor VP495 label printer’s advanced drop-on-demand printing technology makes use of four HP pigment-based inks that will, when used with the VP495 labels, produce professional output with an unmatched resistance to light and moisture. The labels produced will be waterproof and extremely durable.
To enable cost-effective ink replacement, the VIPColor VP495 provides each color in its own individual cartridge for cyan, magenta, yellow and black. Combined with two print heads which hold two ink cartridges each.
VIPColor VP495 Labels
The user-friendly VIPColor VP495 handles pre die cut labels, continuous roll and fanfold labels with equal ease. It can print labels between 1 and 48 inches in height and 1.5 to 8. inches in width and accepts paper, tag and synthetic media types with gloss or matte finishes.To produce BS5609 certified GHS labels with the VIPColor VP495 label printer you must use the VP495 Chemical Labels sold by Optimdia Labs. These labels are for harsh environment and for use with Chemical labels.
VIPColor VP495 Speicifications
- The VP495 prints up to 3.8 inches per second (varies with print mode)
- up to 1200 x 1200 dpi print quality
- VP495 uses four large, separate pigment ink cartridges (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black) to reduce your print cost. Each ink cartridge can be replaced separately as needed.
- Drivers for Microsoft Windows
- print labels from 1.5" wide to 8" wide. 1" wide labels can be printed 2 across.
- Minimum label height is 1"
- prints die cut labels, continuous rolls or black mark sensing. Prints labels and tags
- Ethernet base 10/100 base T network adapter and USB2 ports included
VIPColor VP495 - What's Inside the Box?
Your VIPColor VP495 ships with everything you'll need to get started. Inside the package, you will find:
- One VP495 printer with 256 megabytes of standard memory and Ethernet / USB ports
- A powered unwind that accepts rolls of up to 10 inches in outside diameter.
- One complete set of pigement ink cartridges in magenta, cyan, yellow and black.
- One set of two printheads.
- Windows driver.
- Bartender Ultralite label design software.
- Power supply and cord.
- One USB cable.
- One short label roll to get you started.
- Setup instructions.
Why You Need to Buy from Optimedia
When you purchase your VIPColor VP495 GHS label printer from Optimedia, you're buying from a company that specializes in meeting the requirements of on-demand label printing. Optimedia knows its label printers, so call today and let one of our experts help you choose the perfect printer for your own unique set of needs.
VIPColor VP496 Datasheet (PDF)