Epson TM-C7500GE Industrial Color Label Printer
Epson TM-C7500GE Label Printer (ColorWorks C7500GE)— Print Your Own Beautiful, High Gloss Labels
Epson has modified one of its newest industrial color label printers, the Epson TM-C7500G, to produce high resolution, full color labels on glossy label media. In the past, Epson's pigment-based inks were limited to matte label materials and generally not suitable for producing "prime" product labels. With the Epson TM-C7500G, you can now print your own glossy product labels with Epson's fast, high resolution inkjet technology without concerns about smudges or smears.
What Type of Labels Does the Epson TM-C7500G Label Printer Produce?
The Epson TM-C7500G was designed for producing glossy labels as opposed to the matte labels the original label printer produces. This ColorWorks label printer accepts a larger variety of label materials including high gloss and matte paper, glossy polypropylene, clear labels and glossy white polyester labels and tag stock. The Epson TM-C7500G is commonly used for printing:
• Prescription bottle labels
• "Prime" product labels
• Event tickets and backstage passes
• Coffee and tea labels
• Water bottle labels
• Specialty food labels
• Photo quality labels
- Wine labels
Some of the advantages of the Epson TM-C7500G include the following:
• Fast print speed —This label printer can print at a speed of 11.7 inches per second
• Ease of use — The Epson TM-C7500G is easy to load and operate. It includes an internal label unwinder.
• "Just in Time Color™" technology — Print beautiful, high resolution (1200 x600 dpi) product labels on demand.
• Modified pigment-based Epson inks — The pigment-based CMYK inks used in the Epson TM-C7500G have been formulated specifically for printing on glossy media, resulting in durable, smudge-free printouts despite the glossy finish.
• Cost efficiency — The Epson TM-C7500G is economical to operate, too, thanks to its high-capacity individual ink tanks.
• Versatility — The Epson TM-C7500G prints labels ranging in size from 1.2 to 4 inches in width. It can handle 8" OD label rolls. If you purchase an external unwinder, the Epson TM-C7500G can accept 12" OD label rolls. Both fan-fold sheets and label rolls can be used with the ColorWorks C7500.
Epson TM-C7500G Glossy Labels, Ink, and Supplies
Optimedia Labs stocks the Epson TM-C7500G (gloss version) along with a large selection of replacement ink cartridges, blank label rolls, and supplies. We carry blank labels designed specifically for the modified pigment inks used by the Epson TM-C7500G, resulting in exceptional print quality.
Business Leases Available for the Epson TM-C7500G
Already competitively priced, the Epson TM-C7500G becomes even more affordable when you lease it. We offer great rates and various terms (on approved credit), allowing you to pay for your ColorWorks C7500G on a monthly basis. Not only can you pay as you go by leasing this label printer, your lease payments are 100 percent deductible as a business expense. Apply for a lease today.
Should You Select the Epson TM-C7500GE (Graphic) or the Epson TM-C7500 GHS (Matte)?
Though the Epson TM-C7500GE and the matte version are almost identical, they have different purposes and use different inks and media to accomplish those purposes.
Because they're quite similar, there's some confusion as to which to buy. In general, if you need to produce product labels on glossy media, you'd be smart to choose the Epson TM-C7500G. On the other hand, if you need to produce extremely durable, outdoor or chemical labels (or GHS BS5609 labels), you'd need the matte version which is BS5609-compliant and capable of producing the most durable labels available.
Still not sure which one is right for you? Contact us today to learn more. If you'd like to see the labels the Epson TM-C7500G can produce, please send us your label design file via email in either JPEG or PDF format. From there, we will print them on the label printers you are considering buying and then mail the printed sample labels to the address you provide.
Wasatch SoftRIP RIP software — This software provides you with a variety of color reproduction and raster image controls for smooth gradients and precise colors.
Six months of Wasatch SoftRIP technical support — Get the most out of your initial time with Wasatch SoftRIP software with free technical support for six months.
One year of onsite service for USA and Canadian locations
Checkout the Epson TM-C7500G in action video:
The Epson ColorWorks C7500 and C7500G color label printers are one of the fast and most economical label printers in the market. They print at 11.7 ips and are very easy to use. Plus you can get onsite service with them. TM-C7500 is built for GHS BS5609 labels and the TM-C7500G is built for product labels using glossy finishes.
OptimediaLabs....The Epson ColorWorks C7500 and C7500G color label printers are...