Primera CX1000 Digital Color Label Printer
- 125.00 LBS
- Monthly Payment:
- Print Speed:
- Print Resolution:
- 2400 dpi
- Max Print Width:
- 58.9" x 28.2" x 21.5"
Primera CX1000 Digital Color Label Printe
Primera CX1000 Color Laser Label Printer
Primera's versatile, state-of-the-art CX1000 Color Laser Label Printer makes creating your own in-house labels easy, simple and cost-effective. The PTPrint software allows you to make changes instantly, so new product labels are available on demand with no waiting. With complete control over your labeling process, you'll have less guesswork and no wasted inventory. The Primera CX1000 delivers superior 2400 dpi print quality and accommodates dozens of pre-cut and custom label sizes ideal for products such as specialty foods, wines, teas, cosmetics, health care items, vitamins, GHS/BS5609 and more.
Primera CX1000 Color Laser Label Printer Features and Benefits
- When compared to 1200 or 1600 dpi printers, the Primera CX1000's 2400 dpi print quality is far superior with deep, vibrant color and virtually imperceptible dot patterns. Pantone–approved color support is included for precise color control.
- The Primera CX1000 print speed is 16.25 feet per minute, and you can print up to 500 feet at one time. Once you begin a print job, you can leave it unattended to complete automatically.
- Primera CX1000 laser toner is known as one of the best in the industry for water, UV and abrasion resistance. The Primera CX1000's micro-fine, toner-based inks are contained in four high-capacity cartridges that are housed on the front of the unit and can be replaced in seconds. The CX1000 keeps track of toner levels through an integrated memory chip, so you won't run out of ink unexpectedly while printing.
- The Primera CX1000 can print onto a wide range of laser-qualified substrates including pressure-sensitive plain papers, high-gloss or semi-gloss specialty labels and white or clear polyesters. You can even choose from the Eco-friendly range made from 100 percent post-consumer waste. Primera CX1000 Labels are waterproof and resistant to scratches, smudges and tears; they've been developed to deliver exceptional performance when used with the toner in Primera's CX-Series Color Label Printers.
- Setup and operation is as simple as that of any desktop office printer, and free technical support is available for the life of the product.
- The optional Primera FX1000 Matrix Removal System removes waste label matrix, slits labels and rewinds them onto a finished roll in one automated process.
- Primera is committed to environmental responsibility. Cartridge recycling services are provided at no charge for the life of the product, and all Primera products are RoHS and WEEE compliant.
Specifications for Primera CX1000 Color Laser Printer
Print Method: Dry toner color laser for best print quality versus inkjet or LED
Print Width: Up to 8" (203mm)
Substrate Types: Pre-die cut self-adhesive paper and synthetic label stock
Print Speed: 3.25"/second (83mm/second); 16.25 feet/minute (5 meters/minute)
Ink supplies: CMYK 4-color printing (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black); 16,500 page extra high yield cartridges (rated according to ISO/IEC) 19798 guidelines
Dimensions: 58.9"W x 28.2"H x 21.5"H (150cmW x 71.6cmH x 54.6cmD)
Weight: Approximately 200 lbs.
Contents Included in the Primera CX1000 Color Label Printer Package
- Unwind and rewind stations
- Color laser engine
- Steel frame
- Automated tension control station
- PTPrint production software
- Pantone and ICC color profiles
- Printer drivers for Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Four standard-yield CMYK toner cartridges
- Ethernet cables
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.