2.25" x 6" NP Matte Polypropylene Inkjet Printable Labels | Matte BOPP Labels | 400 labels per roll
White Matte Polypropylene Label (BOPP) Material:
BOPP stands for Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene, a type of polypropylene film that has been stretched and extruded. The BOPP process results in a strong material that is easy to coat, print, and laminate. The Primera LX900 Matte Polypropylene film labels offer water, grease, oil, flex-crack, and puncture resistance. In addition, these labels won't shrink or wrinkle with changes to the environment and they result in crisp, clear text and images.
For best results, you must select your Primera LX900 printer's reduced saturation settings. Our Primera LX900 Matte Polypropylene labels affix to products using a general purpose permanent adhesive.
White BOPP film labels for Primera LX900 color label printer are ideal for products that are exposed to moisture, oil, and variable temperatures. Producers of products containing oils such as cosmetics, lotions, and moisturizers often choose BOPP film labels due to their resistance to oil and grease.
Matte Polypropylene (BOPP) Label Details:
- Primera Label Size (inches): 2.25" x 6"
- Primera Label size (millimeters):
- Primera Label orientation: 2.25 inches wide by 6 inches long on the roll
- Primera Label shape: Rectangular
- Primera Label corners: Rounded (0.125" corner radius)
- Primera Labels across: 1
- Primera Roll size: 3" (76.2mm) core with maximum 6" (152.4mm) outside diameter
- Primera Label Printer Type: Inkjet printable labels
- Label GAP: 0.25"
- Perforations: No (allows for easy separation and fan-folding of labels)