Inkjet Labels are a great way to make your business stand out. They are the perfect solution for any company that needs to label products, equipment, or other items. You can print these labels on-demand, and they're easy to apply. But before you buy them, there's one thing you should know about inkjet labels: The type of inkjet label you choose will depend on what it is being used for and how long it needs to last.
Here's a quick guide so that you can find the right type of inkjet label for your business!
Choosing the right inkjet labels for your business is not necessarily as easy as finding a company that sells them and buying them. There is more to selecting a label than size or price. Inkjet labels are made with special coatings designed specifically for inkjet technology. Here's what you need to know about choosing the right inkjet labels for your business.
- Start with your label printer and find out what type of ink it uses. This will be either pigment or dye-based inks in most cases. The type of ink your printer uses will dictate which label materials are compatible. Your label printer will also have specific label sizes that it can use.
- Determine whether you want standalone label sheets or continuous feed labels, also referred to as roll-fed labels. Again, this will depend on your printer's specs. If you want roll-fed labels, make sure to find out the label unwinder's core size and the maximum outside diameter of label rolls that it can support.
- Next, consider how many labels your business needs. Bulk orders save on cost and are recommended for larger production runs. Order sample labels before buying in bulk to ensure the labels meet your quality requirements and work with your application. Not only should you test the labels with your printer, but you should also affix them to your products to ensure they will withstand the rigors of shipping and handling.
- You should also think about the type of inkjet labels that you need for your business. For example, you can differentiate by material or coating like gloss or matte. You'll also want to consider the purpose of the label. For example, product and general office labels will require different characteristics than labels intended for industrial and chemical applications.
- Whether ordering labels in bulk or a roll at a time, make sure to choose a company that has high-quality products, fast service, and competitive pricing. With so many options available on the market today, it's easy to find just about any label for your application right here at OptimediaLabs.com.
Choosing the right inkjet labels for your business may seem confusing at first, but it's actually pretty simple. All you need to do is consider what type of label printer you have and which types of inks are compatible with that printer before making a decision on whether or not to order roll-fed labels versus standalone sheets. You should also think about how many labels you'll need as well as their intended purpose (product, general office, industrial/chemical). If this all sounds overwhelming and like something your company needs help with, don't hesitate to contact our team today! We're always happy to answer any questions you might have about choosing inkjet labels.