Primera LX200 Bar Code and Identification labels Printer 74271 (Discontinued)
Primera’s new LX200 Desktop Label Printer utilizes high-resolution monochrome inkjet printing to produce a wide range of bar code and identification labels up to 4.25" (108mm) wide. This compact and affordable printer delivers many features and benefits not available with other printing technologies.
Unlike thermal transfer label printers, the LX200 doesn’t use a ribbon. Instead, it “jets” ink directly onto plain paper or specially-treated, high-performance inkjet substrates. This process leaves no spent ribbon behind that shows a mirror image of what has been printed – important for HIPAA and a host of other government and industry confidentiality requirements.
For these and a wide range of label, tag and ticket printing applications, the LX200 provides the highest-quality printing, easiest supplies replenishment and widest range of available substrates.
- Ink replacement is fast and easy – just snap the cartridge in and out
- 1200 dpi print resolution – almost six times higher than 203 dpi thermal label printers
- Ideal for small text, intricate graphics and even high-resolution, grey-scale photographs
- Dye or pigment-based ink cartridges for printing on the widest range of materials
- NiceLabel SE, Primera Edition Software included. Perfect for label layouts with fonts, graphics and all popular linear and 2D bar codes
- Compatible with Windows 2000 / XP / Vista printer driver
The Primera LX200 label printer has been discountinued. We recommend the Epson ColorWorks C3400 as a replacement printer.
One Year Manufacturers Warranty
Customers also viewed