Primera LX810 Color Label Printer 74251 [Discontinued]
- 20.00 LBS
- Print Resolution:
- 4800 dpi
- Max Print Width:
If you're looking for a better way to print color product labels, take a look at Primera LX810 color label printer. With a print resolution of up to 4800 dpi, this printer delivers crisp, high resolution text and graphics at a fraction of the cost of traditional commercial printing options. The Primera LX810 (and its sibling the Primera LX800) is easy to use and allows you to print your own product labels instantly.
Why Choose the Primera LX810 Color Label Printer?
Primera LX810 label printers are among the best industrial-grade product label printers available. Fully capable of printing brilliant color product labels in a matter of minutes, these printers are easy to use and affordably priced. Why spend hundreds of dollars on thousands of labels you don't need when you can print your own labels as needed with a Primera LX810 printer? Your printer will pay for itself quickly because you are no longer subject to the high cost of minimum print runs.
Primera LX810 Ink and Label Considerations
The LX810 uses the same labels and ink cartridges as the LX800 printer. Primera LX800 and LX810 printers can print labels up to 8 inches wide. These printers use two ink cartridges:
- Color – Ink cartridge #53376 contains dye-based inks (cyan, magenta, and yellow) in one cartridge. Dye-based color ink cartridges are suitable for use on all types of media except some matte-finish, plain papers labels.
- Black – Two different types of black ink cartridges are available:
- Dye-based black (53377). Dye-based black is ideal for high gloss and semi-gloss label stock.
- Pigment-based black (53020). Pigment-based black offers superior bar code scanning and a generally higher level of water and U.V. resistance. Pigment-based black does not work on all brands of gloss label stock.
Many different label and tag materials are available for Primera LX800 and LX810 printers including LX810 labels with optimal water- and oil-resistance. Because of the various ink and paper combinations, we highly recommend testing before ordering large quantities of ink and labels. Request a free label sample from Optimedia Labs.
Versatile Labeling Solutions
No matter what type of product you need to label, Primera LX810 printers print professional-quality labels on demand. Primera LX810 color label printers are perfect for printing labels for all types of products such as:
- Foods Labels – From baked goods, nuts, and candy to produce and gourmet foods – and beyond – labeling food items is easy with a Primera LX800 or LX810 label printer.
- Beverages Labels – These Primera label printers create elegant labels for wine bottles, beer, water bottles, and more.
- Large items – Capable of 8.25 inch label widths and a length of up to 24 inches, these printers are ideal for labeling larger items.
- Snack foods Labels – Use the Primera LX800 or LX810 to print professional product labels for pretzels, chips, cookies, and other snacks.
- Candles, gifts, and specialty items – High resolution product labels reinforce an item's quality. Plus, you can personalize labels if desired.
- Pet items – Use the Primera LX810 to create impressive labels for pet food, bird seed, kitty litter, and specialty pet items.
- Soaps Labels – Add the finishing touches to your soap packaging with a stunning high resolution Primera product label.
- Cosmetics and personal care items labels – Optimedia Labs offers special labels for Primera LX800 and LX810 printers that are highly oil- and water-resistant.
- Water bottles labels – Use the LX810 color label printer to create high quality water bottle labels.
- Promotional items – Since you can create labels on demand, you can offer your products to other companies to use as promotional items.
- Chemical and household products – Complete your product packaging with custom, high resolution Primera LX810 product labels.
The Affordable Choice: Primera LX810 Labeling Solutions
Primera LX810 color label printers are an affordable product labeling solution available from Optimedia Labs. Optimedia Labs offers a vast selection of color label printers, ink cartridges, labels, and supplies. Whether you are interested in ordering a new Primera printer or need LX810 labels, Optimedia Labs is committed to your complete satisfaction. Place your Primera LX810 order today.
Additional Resources for Primera LX810 Color Label Printer
Pricing on LX810 Color Label Printer (The Primera Lx810 color label printer has been replaced by the Primera LX900 color label printer.)
|Pricing on LX810 Labels (The Primera LX900, LX810 and LX800 all use the same labels)|
|Pricing on LX810 Color Ink Cartridges|
|Primera LX810 Service Manual (PDF)|
Primera LX810 User Manual (PDF)
Primera LX810 Drivers
Print Speed Comparision of Primera LX900 Label Printer versus LX810 Label Printer - The new LX900 prints labels up to 10x faster.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.